Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dr Murks discovered the Milk Round

A couple from Valgamaa, from the South province is coming every Tuesday, every Friday to the town to sell their barn products. Milk, cottage cheese and eggs. They stop for 10 minutes by the street and local informed community is gathering around.
- Hello, hello! Glad I made it!
- How is it going here?
- Please today 3 liters for me. I am a milk calf!
Hi-hi-hi!
- Can I please have a half a kilo cottage cheese as well. Would like to taste yours.
- Hello Henri! Hello Leila!
- How is the bread proofing? I have not had a time to bake any in several weeks.
- Mine is quite fine. If you come to visit me tomorrow evening you can taste the last bite.
- Why not! And I will bring fresh swiss roll out of these eggs I bought here.
- Good! See us tomorrow evening!

No comments: